Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Mommy is Married!!



She did it! After 8 years of being single, my mom was able to get re-married! The big day was 8-8-08, and it was a FANTASTIC evening. Mom married Gary Kestler, who is the dad of Kevin and Kurtis. I sang in "Blue Ice" in Jr. High with Kevin. My brother Jordan lives with Kurtis, they've been BFF for a long time, so it's kinda funny how everything worked out. They met in a post office 2 years ago when Gary was picking up the keys to the house he re-bought. It's the house that he had with his first wife, Kathy, who passed from breast cancer about 10 years ago. My mom recognized him, and said something like, "Hey you're Kurtis and Kevin's dad, I'm Jordan Hutchison's mom." He got her digits (pimp) and the rest is history! I couldn't be happier for her. You can see a difference in her, she's found her perfect mate. Congrats Deena and Gary!

3 comments:

jamieBEE said...

My anniversary is 08.08! Great day to get married!!!

Patrick and Hollie Davis said...

Congrats to mama Hutch! What a beautiful wedding. And beautiful bridesmaids! You are looking great and looks like you guys had a fun trip to Bryce Canyon.

Mindy Blake said...

yay!!! you finally posted! so fun!

My Blog List

My Blog List