Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bryce Canyon


Jeez...I need to get with it and post more! There's been a lot happening 'round here, and if I don't hurry, I'm going to forget it all! The first weekend of August, we went up to Bryce Canyon for a birthday. I can't believe that I was born and raised in Las Vegas, and I had never been to Bryce. Weird?! Anyway, I really enjoyed it. It was breathtaking! We went on a tour of the park, and Aiden LOVED the bus! He's rather fond of the bus driver too :)


It was about a 3-4 hour tour, and it was great! I feel like a learned a lot about the area. My favorite is the "Hoodoos." I thought it was a joke at first, but the rocks that looked all stacked up skinny like they could fall over at any moment, they are really called Hoodoos! Kinda funny. It sounds like that's what I would call someone who was acting like a dork, "You freakin Hoodoo!!" Ha! But seriously, if you have a chance to visit Bryce Canyon, do it. It's worth it :)

No comments:

My Blog List

My Blog List