Saturday, April 5, 2008

Babysitters anyone?!?

How annoying is it to have your sisters make plans without you to go to dinner and a movie and then they say, "Ohh...I wish you had a babysitter....we're going out." EWWWWW!!! Hello! YOU are my babysitters you bratfaces! Actually, I'm not that annoyed at them. I mean....my social life is rockin. My nights consist of doing dinner, giving Aiden a bath, making "baba nooks" (milk in a sippy), and watching Rocket (Little Einsteins), Veggie Tales, or Backyardigans until I can't stand it anymore and Aiden falls asleep. Yep..that's the nuts and bolts of it....7 nights a week almost. Occasionally, we change it up, like have tickle wars, or tonight, for example we sung "Popcorn Popping" about 25 times in a row because Aiden likes to "pop" his hands like it's popcorn and do the other actions. He kept laughing and saying, "again again!" Too cute. He's ready for primary! Things like that make me never care if I "go out." So there. Go to your movie and dinner. You're missing out! :)

2 comments:

SUZANNE said...

Aiden's cuteness strikes again! Love that SHIM! And thanks for adding us, I feel special! :)

Mindy Blake said...

yep...i definately know how it feels not to be able to go out! It's all good though cuz that's what being a mommy is all about! We miss you chicky! we;ll see you the 15th!

My Blog List

My Blog List