Sunday, February 24, 2008

Dance night!


Sooo.......since moving back, I have had a TON of time to spend with Logan. She's the baby out of my family, and is SPOILED ROTTEN! Somehow, she's suckered me into many late night Sonic runs (we love chocolate banana milkshakes!), shopping trips, extra stuff in the shopping cart, etc. She can work it for sure. My mom has been on a trip to Florida and San Diego for the last 10 days, and I have been super MOM! And I thought having Aiden was work...he's cake! Anyway, since Logan was feeling the pain of my mom gone, I thought we should have one of our famous "dance nights." This event is VERY important to the Hutchison girls. We squeeze our ghetto booties into shorts and tank tops, blast some gangsta music and shake it like Whoa! It's a huge stress reliever, and we love gettin crazy. It's been so long since we've had a night like this, and being back in Vegas makes me certain there will be more on the agenda. We had a blast....what a good workout! DO this 3 nights a week and who cares about the gym? =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome! I didn't know you were in Vegas! The dance party thing sounds like a blast. Maybe that's a new family tradition for us :)

My Blog List

My Blog List