Sunday, November 2, 2008

He's back!


Aiden is back! He had been with his dad the last 3 weeks, and he came home to me last night. I can't believe the relief that washes over me when I get that lil' guy back in my arms! He had a little bit of an issue on the way home. He just seemed overwhelmed and his bottom lip poked out and started to quiver. I had Taylor with me, and she held his hand the whole way home. That definitely made him feel better. Thanks Aunt Tay Tay!


So I got him home and in the tub and ready for bed. He just clung to me the whole night. I let him fall asleep in my bed since I just missed the CRUD out of him. But had to move him to his crib in the night because he's WILD!


We went with Janette's family to Eggworks for breakfast and played at Desert Breeze park before our matinee showing of Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Aiden kept saying, "aww those puppies are sooooo Cuuute!" The people sitting by us would occassionally giggle. He hasn't mastered the "you have to stay quiet" in a movie theater, but he can woof down some popcorn! Good gracious!


Hope you enjoy the pics from today. Aiden is sure getting big! I can't believe how much they can change in just 3 weeks. He's such a loving and friendly guy, it truly is a blessing to have him. :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mindy Blake said...

YAY! welcome home AIDEN! I Love the hair! :)

Kristen Crandall said...

I can't believe I haven't seen your blog till now!!! Cute Hair cut BTW. Aiden is getting HUGE!!! We need to find a time to get together. Love ya.

Mindy Blake said...

DUDE! Can we say UPDATE!?!?! DO IT NOW lol Love ya!

michelle and brady said...

Lauren your little guy is so cute and looks so much like you!

My Blog List

My Blog List